Reply To: IRS Representation

Home Forums Member Forum IRS Representation Reply To: IRS Representation


ADVICE Please:

I have a new client that received a collection notice based on a 2017 Form 1099-C. Taxpayer was clearly insolvent at the time.Can I deal collections directly or do I need to file an amended return with a form 982.

  • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Sandi Leyva.