Reply To: IRS Representation

Home Forums Member Forum IRS Representation Reply To: IRS Representation

Eric Green

Charles, the 982 has to be filed but if you look at the instructions I am sure it has to be with an “original signed return”. You can try an amended return and see if they accept it, but if not then I would file a Doubt as to Liability Offer and submit the amended return with the 982 and the back-up that proves he or she was insolvent.