Reply To: Getting Started

Home Forums Member Forum Getting Started Reply To: Getting Started

Eric Green

Matthew, I would do exactly what you laid out: call the IRS and request what years have balances due and get transcripts for those years. You can also ask for wage and earning reports.

Prepare the missing returns and get those filed.

If he can full pay, great. If he owes under $100,000 then perhaps just do a streamlined IA.