Reply To: 433-B or 433-A or both?

Home Forums Payroll Tax 433-B or 433-A or both? Reply To: 433-B or 433-A or both?

Eric Green

Michael, my usual approach is to do the 433-B for the business and the 433-A for the individual. If its an S Corp, then we can set the wages so they cover the 433-A expenses and just submit the 433-B with a proposal (my hope being that ACS sets them for an agreement and does not do the TFRP). If its a SMLLC you can try that with a proposal the client can live with but the reality is the IRS should send the payroll case to the field to a Revenue Officer, who will definitely want the 433-A. But you never know, you might get lucky.