Active Rain Disabling Accounts (support help)

Home Forums Marketing Active Rain Disabling Accounts (support help)

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael Redden
    Participant

So… I signed up for activerain and paid to be a rainmaker. I posted 1 blog post as just for fun and then scheduled two more. I was on there for all of 2 hours.

My first blog got 60+ views and a comment. So you’d think that things were going great? Well… Right after I login to read the comment, it takes me to a page where it says that Activerain has disable my account. They give a support email address and instructions to put in a ticket to have it reviewed.

I got 0 clue as to why this happened. I put in the ticket. It’s been days and it hasn’t even been assigned to someone.

I look on my bank statement and call the number listed on the Activerain entry. It goes to either Bob Stewart or Bill Stewart’s voicemail. No one ever picks up and there is no call back.

Any ideas? Kind of weird to happen within hours of paying for a year.

Michael Redden
    Participant

Posting here just in case it might help someone else. Don’t use their ticket system or the support@activerain.com email.

My stuff got ignored for weeks. BUT! There is an Activerain support profile/blog on active rain itself. There is a contact button there.

I got quick service once I used that. So, I’d start there!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.