Client Intake

Home Forums Marketing Client Intake

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James Wade
    Participant

I thoroughly enjoyed the case study regarding client intake and I hope that we can some additional discussions going on this topic. I am a solo attorney and right now I handle all the calls and it is killing my productivity. I’d love to hear how others are handling intake (especially if you are like me a solo practitioner).

I am not having luck finding an assistant so I am considering having my answering service just send folks to a webpage where I can collect information and then I only have to set up appointments with those that look like they are worth it.

I’d love to hear what others are doing as well as put in a strong vote to dedicate some time to do this in detail.

Thank you,

Jim Wade

AMANI AHMED
    Participant

Hi Jim,

I am a solo CPA practitioner but do have a small admin staff. However, we use a live answering service which can screen our clients. So you may consider a live answering service and they can transfer calls if they ae qualified or current clients…you can customize it to your preference.

I use Ding A Ling…I copied and pasted their information below.

Ding A Ling Answering Service
    Division of Palm Beach Business Services Inc.
    Jupiter, FL 33458 and Sparta, TN 38583

Tel: (800) 544-4775
    Fax: (800) 514-3402
    customerservice@dingalinganswers.com
    http://www.dingalinganswers.com
    Like and Share us on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/DingALingAnsweringService
    Refer a friend and get $50 off your next invoice when they pay their first invoice!

James Wade
    Participant

Amani,

Thank you! Much appreciated.

Jim

AMANI AHMED
    Participant

Sure, you are welcome Jim!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.