Intro letter template to be sent to businesses

Home Forums Marketing Intro letter template to be sent to businesses

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Robert Bagnell
    Participant

Hi all,
    Just joined TRN and trying to get my arms around data. Is there a template letter available that can be sent out to the list of businesses introducing myself and my practice of tax resolution? Also, do not yet have a website, can someone suggest the most cost effective way to get one? Finally, business cards…any samples available.

As you can tell, I am not much of a marketing guru so any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Bob Bagnell

Jeff Roltgen
    Blocked

Robert,
    I can send you the marketing piece I just mailed out to local business. Also, I can send you a copy of my business card.
    I can’t seem to figure out how to UPLOAD a file here.

Mr. Green has recommended contacting his Web Guru, Klemens Raab, support@taxrepllc.com for help with setting up a website.

Jeff

James Cha
    Participant

Jeffrey. Would you send me your mailed marketing piece to me as well? My email address is James@TaxWise-CPA.com. Thank you so much.

Jeff Roltgen
    Blocked

James, check your inbox!

Steven Buonomo
    Participant

Jeffery,
    I would like to see your marketing letter to small businesses too please.

Thank you.

steve@trustedtaxresolution.com

Channika Daniels
    Participant

Hello Jeffrey and others,

What kind of response did you receive back from the letters sent to the business owners?

Can I get a copy of the letter that you used?

Thanks.

Channika

Tony Langford
    Participant

Jeff,

I would appreciate receiving a copy of your marketing letter to small businesses too.

Thanks,

Tony Langford
    tony@polaris.cpa
    865-312-6238

Sandi Leyva
    Keymaster

Please look under checklists and downloads and then expand the Marketing accordion. There are several TRN offers. The one labeled Newsletter is the “famous” one that generated $100K for one member.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.