Introductions?

Home Forums Member Forum Introductions?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Gary Massey
    Participant

Hi, TRN Group.

I am Gary Massey in Atlanta. I have my own CPA firm, where we do tax and QuickBooks work for small businesses and their owners.

I am really interested in Tax Resolution and want to grow in that direction.

I would be happy to network with the group members and share ideas.

Best wishes to all,

Gary Massey

Jean F
    Blocked

Welcome

Mary Jo Walker
    Participant

Hi!My name is Mary Jo walker. I am an EA (since 1988) in CT – not far from Eric’s office. I have had a tax practice which has grown over the years. We have 2 EA’s and a CPA in the practice – along with admin and bookkeepers. We are doing more and more tax representation. I am comfortable and have been fairly successful with audits and most collection issues (get a little nervous when they are on the larger side!); I think I have my first appeal coming up (have to learn more about that). I have learned so much from Eric and his team – and it is comforting to know that TRN is here to support us and help us learn and grow. With this new tax law and the unknowns going forward I am looking forward to working with my team more on non filer and representation cases. I am quickly getting over the 1040 filers who think we overcharge! Mary Jo

Carlos Samaniego
    Participant

Hi My name is Carlos Samaniego. I am an EA-NTPI Tax fellow out in Southern California, specifically Redlands, CA. We are hour south of LA and about about 90 minutes north of San Diego.Its the San Bernardino/Riveside area.

I been member for about month with Eric. I am super jazzed what I am learning. I listend to all the podcast, watch all the video training, read those most of books. They sit on my desk as a reference tool.

I started blogging with Active Rain with the premium membership and even got my first non-filer 6 years worth of returns and a tax resolution client.This one client will pay for year and half of membership in program.

Looking forward to become the “The Godfather of Tax Rep” I make them an offer they can’t refuse ;-).. KInda the title to my upcomming book on tax rep 😉

Thanks again, Eric for your program.
    Carlos Samaniego

Carlos Samaniego
    Participant

Hi My name is Carlos Samaniego. I am an EA-NTPI Tax fellow out in Southern California, specifically Redlands, CA. We are hour south of LA and about about 90 minutes north of San Diego.Its the San Bernardino/Riverside area.

I been member for about month with Eric. I am super jazzed what I am learning. I listened to all the podcast, watch all the video training, read those most of books. They sit on my desk as a reference tool.

I started blogging with Active Rain with the premium membership and even got my first non-filer 6 years worth of returns and a tax resolution client.This one client will pay for year and half of membership in program.

Looking forward to become the “The Godfather of Tax Rep” I make them an offer they can’t refuse ;-).. KInda the title to my upcomming book on tax rep 😉

Thanks again, Eric for your program.
    Carlos Samaniego

mcrosacpa
    Blocked

Hi,
    My name is Michael Crosa and I am a CPA in Miami, Florida. I just joined the network but have been listening to Eric’s podcasts for about 3 weeks. I have a small accounting and tax practice with the emphasis on taxes. Many years ago in a firm I had, I was heavily involved in tax audits but never got into tax resolution. Now older I am tired of the daily grind an looking forward to getting more into tax resolution.

Looking forward to learning all I can.

Thanks,

Mike Crosa

Jean Brandt
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jean Brandt and I am a CPA and EA and live northwest of Chicago. Worked as an accountant/controller in banking/home building for about 20+years, then about 13 years ago went back into public accounting at a small local firm then on my own almost 3 years ago. My practice consists of accounting and taxes for small businesses and would like to expand my practice into resolution. Actually specifically into payroll tax resolution since I know payroll taxes pretty well. Have listened to most of the podcast and now onto the rest of the webinars. Wish me luck!

tgrex
    Blocked

Hi all. I’m Tom Rex, a CPA in Arizona, a NTPI Fellow, and a US Tax Court Practitioner. I’m also a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), with experience as a CFO and a Controller in the private sector.

My practice is limited to mostly tax representation. I have a niche website and most of my clients come through web searches.

https://www.tucsontaxcpa.com/about.htm

I’ve attended the NE Tax Rep Conference for the last 3 years, and my purpose on joining this network is to increase revenues, without increasing my client load 🙂

Michael O’Leary
    Participant

Hi, my name is Michael O’Leary. I am an EA in Norwalk, CT (lower Fairfield County). Have my own tax preparation business, By The Book Taxes, since November 2011.

I do about 5-6 client representations a year (IPA/CNC) but I would really like to grow this side of my business so that revenue wise I am 50% tax prep and 50% representations in 5 years. I currently do 200 tax returns a year and am looking to grow that to 350-500 in 5 years.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.