Marketing to Divorce Attorneys

Home Forums Member Forum Marketing to Divorce Attorneys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    James
    Blocked

Everyone,

I am wondering what people are doing to market to divorce attorneys. I have put out a monthly newsletter (so far on #2) and I sent out a letter to local attorneys offering a free tax issue checklist/standing offer to discuss tax issues with the attorney.

So far not much response so I’d love to hear what others are doing.

Sincerely,

Jim Wade

Joseph Damiens
    Participant

Jim did you have any uptick since this post? I’m trying to figure out a better way to market divorce attorneys as well.

James Wade
    Participant

Joseph,

Nothing yet but this will be only month three of the process. I am thinking of offering some continuing education to get some folks together. Maine is a strange state. Very hard to get much traction with referrals even with offering free consults or free information.

Good luck with your marketing. Happy to share my newsletter and divorce tax issue checklist. See if you want to give it a go (hopefully with better results). I like the newsletter and will probably continue it regardless. I have fun with it.

Jim Wade

Joseph Damiens
    Participant

Yeah I would definitely appreciate that. I don’t know much about Maine but I can certainly relate to being somewhere with a small population (MS). Best of luck. jdamiens (at) damienslaw.com.

Eric Green
    Keymaster

James, we are doing this on next week’s $100,000 challenge, and I have Patrick Wanzer, one of our members who does this spectacularly joining me. Look for an email today

James Wade
    Participant

Eric,

I look forward to it. Sounds like a great presentation is planned.

Joseph, sorry I got waylaid by work but I promise to get that stuff to you shortly. If you could, can you email me at jwade@jdwadelaw.com and I will save the email as a reminder to send you that stuff.

Sincerely,

Jim Wade

Amy Brosnan
    Participant

We’re definitely interested in advertising to divorce attorneys more.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.