Marketing to Realtors

Home Forums Marketing Marketing to Realtors

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    robert bills
    Participant

Hey, gang! I have recently set out to market to realtors (and R.E. attorneys and mortgage brokers
    to get some biz in removing liens. I made up a webinar, a la Eric, and have been promoting
    and sharing it.

I asked a realtor friend of mine to look it over and give me feedback. (She is a bit young and new to the game, but she is successful.) She says she never even sees the liens and that the problem is all handled by the attorneys. I have gotten a little resonance with them, but wondering if marketing to realtors is barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks in advance!
    Robert

robert bills
    Participant

Sandy Leyva?

Sandi Leyva
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

I don’t think it’s effective to change strategies after you have heard from one inexperienced person in the industry. However, I tend to take a holistic approach with marketing strategy. To me, the goal is how to bring in clients with the shortest learning curves for me (time) and the most cost-effective (money) without compromising prospect quality.

Key questions to ask yourself:

1. How can I leverage people who know me best to bring in clients? This means letting everyone you know understand what you do AND describing who would be a good client for you so they can help you look. People who already know you trump strangers every day of the week. It’s about shortening the time it takes to build trust.
    Actions to take:
    a. Sending a compelling email or mail to everyone you know, even acquaintances: current and past clients, friends, prospects who have signed up for something, social media connections, association/club/church connections, college/high school buddies/alums, etc.
    b. Start to build resource centers – this is what I believe you are trying with the real estate.
    2. What industries do you have some experience in? Go after those first because you should be able to get some testimonials to support your marketing.
    3. What marketing methods do you fee most comfortable with? Use those before you spend time learning new ones.

If your current real estate campaign and the desire to niche meets the goals you want, then go for it. If you think there might be “lower hanging fruit” then other strategies might get you there faster.

Sandi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.