New Tax Rep Member – Introducing myself

Home Forums Member Forum New Tax Rep Member – Introducing myself

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robert Loh
    Participant

All –

My name is Rob Loh and I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I joined Tax Rep Network a few weeks ago and have been digging through the mountain of materials. I had the opportunity to visit Eric in his office recently (and got to meet Klemens too!) and came away excited to get involved in this community.

I primarily work out of my firm’s New York City office but live in southwestern Connecticut so I’m working on growing relationships in that market as well.

Somewhat different from most members, my experience has been primarily in the forensic accounting (FCPA/AML, asset tracing, internal investigations, financial statement fraud) and bankruptcy realms (for both Chapter 7 Trustees and creditors’ committees) with a little expert witness work on damages sprinkled in.

That said, tax issues (especially payroll/sales tax issues) have been a common thread throughout most of my cases, so I see this group as a great resource on that end.

I’m looking forward to interacting with all of you and please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can be of assistance.

Thanks,

Rob

James Wade
    Participant

Rob,

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you!

Sincerely,

Jim Wade
    Tax Attorney, Maine

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.