Opt-in Email Notification Option for Forum Posts?

Home Forums Member Forum Opt-in Email Notification Option for Forum Posts?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Starla Smith
    Participant

I was wondering if there is a way to opt-in to get an email notification when there are new posts in the forum. I see that there is an option for email notification on follow-up replies when make a post to the forum, but I don’t see a way to opt-in for a daily digest or notification that there are new posts in the forum. This would be a “nice to have” to help keep the forum active.

Eric Green
    Keymaster

Starla, interesting question and I texted Klemens to ask – not sure. Would it make sense to create a closed Tax Rep Linkedin or Facebook group? This way people can get notified whenever someone posts or responds? My only concern is would it make people crazy…?

Klemens Raab
    Keymaster

Hi Starla! Great suggestion! We will work on making that an option. Thanks!

Diana Sheltra
    Participant

I prefer this format as opposed to Facebook. I have recently closed my FB account for several reasons. I am on LinkedIn but have all notifications shut off so I do not get distracted while I am working.

mcrosacpa
    Blocked

Agree. Keep this format.

Starla Smith
    Participant

Just a note I wanted to add to this discussion. I had clicked the box “notify me of follow-up replies via email” to remind me to come back to this forum to read replies. To my knowledge, I received no notifications. Klemens, could you tell me the email address that the notification should come from so that I can try to whitelist it? Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.